Monday, April 27, 2015

Wiki So Far

So far, I have added information to the pages about love, sports, and food. I mentioned for love more information about cat-fishing and hackers posing as attractive individuals to get information, as well as users not being genuine about their intentions. For example, they could just be trying to find sexual partners, while coming across as wanting a serious relationship. For food, I expanded on the loyalty programs for big companies, such as Pinkberry. For sports, I mentioned that athletes use social media to brand and endorse products, but don't exactly use it as a platform to further social issues, despite coming from a background that is often affected by said issues.

I plan to add a Kevin Durant meme about being the real MVP to also show that athletes are often times mocked on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment